Utrecht | Hybrid | Remote| 32- 40h
At Byner, we are passionate about helping staffing companies become more successful & efficient with the use of our technology. We are a fast-growing SaaS organization with operations in the Netherlands and Belgium and are looking for a Finance Manager who shares our enthusiasm and will be responsible for running our finance operations both strategically and operationally. This is a key role in the organization and the successful candidate will work closely with the leadership team to support the growth of the business.
How will you make impact?
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, and payroll.
- Develop and manage budgets, financial forecasts, and financial models to support decision making.
- Manage relationships with banks and other financial partners
- Managing external accountants in the sense of ensuring that they deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting in a timely manner
- Provide financial analysis and insights to support the leadership team in making strategic decisions.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and laws, including tax and reporting requirements.
- Continuously improve the company’s financial processes, systems, and controls.
- Produce periodic financial reports and statements for internal and external stakeholders.
What makes it extra fun to work with us?
At Byner, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow. The atmosphere is great, the lines of communication are short, and the days are full of opportunities. Our organization consists of 30 people divided over different departments.
We aim for success and we do it together. Our core values of having fun, making an impact, and being a guide represent who we are.
With Byner, you can actually make a difference and create impact.
We make sure you have everything you need to do that. You’ll have a lot of freedom, trust, personal responsibility, and opportunities for professional and personal development.
We also believe it’s important to make a positive impact on society. That’s why we support various organizations and foundations in achieving their goals and promoting their mission. We do this by using our knowledge and time
What else can you expect?
- Of course, a solid foundation of primary employment conditions and a mobility allowance.
- A hybrid workplace and work-life balance: we work partly from home and at our office in Utrecht.
- An iPhone and MacBook with all the accessories you need to make an impact.
- Profit sharing. We don’t focus purely on individual targets, because we always achieve success together. If we achieve our goals, everyone shares in the celebration.
- Plenty of space and time to develop yourself in your own way, whoever you are.
- Outings and activities you’ll never forget. We like to celebrate what we’ve achieved together!
What you need to bring to be successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting, with at least 2 years in a managerial role.
- Strong understanding of financial statements and financial analysis.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing financial processes, systems, and controls.
- Experience working with financial software and tools, such as Exact online, Basecone, Salesforce or similar.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Understanding of SaaS operations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Byner is the fastest growing solution designed for agencies in Staffing, Secondment, Temporary Employment & Recruitment in the Benelux. It provides an integral and trusted platform for end-to-end talent and customer engagement. From a powerful CRM and recruitment system (ATS) to efficient contract, time and invoice administration. The result: control & insights, optimal synergy and sustainable relationships with clients and talent.
The power of co-creation in staffing & recruitment
Byner was developed in co-creation on the Salesforce Platform by experts and leading companies in the staffing & recruiting industry, like Circle8 (formerly known as De Staffing Groep) and LINKIT.
Byner has offices in the Utrecht (NL) and Antwerp (BE) area and is currently powered by 20+ passionate experts. The combination of a powerful, innovative product/market fit, deep industry knowledge and focus on customer impact proves to be a game changer in the market. It makes Byner a valuable partner that knows exactly how the business works, what challenges are at play and how technology makes the difference.
A strong foothold in the temporary employment market
Right from its launch in 2020, Byner captured a solid position in the market. Milestones followed in rapid succession. A growing customer base, great innovations, increasing recognition in the market and a prominent place in the Salesforce ecosystem for proven ISVs. In addition, Byner won the award for Most Innovative Staffing Tooling Start-Ups and in 2023, Byner was recognized as the #1 CRM/ATS platform for Staffing & Recruitment in the independent Recruitment Tech Survey.
Do we have a match?
At Byner, we believe in providing a supportive and dynamic work environment where our employees can grow and excel.
If you’re interested in joining our team and contributing to our continued success, apply directly with this form.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly.
We look forward to hearing from you!